DISTANCE = Approx. 13Km
TIME = Approx. 3hrs 45mins
Start at Cheriton Parc, take footpath beside Exhibition Centre, until reach footbridge over M20 motorway. Continue down the path and cross over M20 motorway. Follow A20 toward Ashford direction, until turning on right for Frogholt, walk through Froghot and take the path at the end of the road through to Beachborough roundabout. Go across the road and pick-up the footpath again and go underneath Summerhouse hill and likewise with Beachborough hill and Tolsford. On reaching the road outside Postling turn right and follow the road until you see the North Downs Way footpath heading through Postling. Go through Postling to the other side and pick-up the North Downs way which takes you up to the top of the hills. Follow NDW up to Farthing Common and go across Stone Street.Head for Stowting from here, the rest is quite obvious.
On the return leg follow the road that you have just come down (going back on yourself) and up to Farthing Common (via road) then on to Brady Road and into Lyminge or Etchinghill.
PUB = The Tiger Inn
1. 4th Bridge effort in Frogholt to clear leaves
2. Spectacular views from Tolsford Hill
3. Chocolate Coloured V Friendly Sheep in Postling wearing white Socks
4. North Downs Way views from Postling , amazing firey sunset
5. Close Encounters of the Tractor Kind at Farthing Common
6. "Ooh there's Calais and Boulogne " , "Err, no, that's Dungeness"
7. Strange warm breeze, enable T-shirt wearing in October