Can you find the connection that links each of the answers to the first nine questions?
1. Which of "The Simpsons" can play the saxophone?
2. Who is the last English-born player to win the men's singles title at Wimbledon?
3. Which famous painter's surname was Harmenzoon van Rijn which translated as "son of Harmen, of the Rhine"?
4. In the late 1980s, who presented the Channel 4 TV show "The Last Resort"?
5. Which famous singer and actress would you associate with the perfume "Glow"?
6. In which American city was John Lennon shot?
7. Who did Bill Clinton famously admit to having an affair with during his time as President of the USA?
8. What name is given to a baby Kangaroo?
9. What is the name given to someone who makes candles and is also the surname of the author of "The Big Sleep"?
10. What is the connection?