1. In the famous chart battle of 1995 when Oasis and Blur released singles on the same date, which band went straight in at number one and with which song?
2. At what game was a former world champion famously defeated by a computer called Deep Blue in 1997?
3. In 1987, which golfer became the first British winner of the US Masters?
4. What was the first name of the first person to be voted out of the first series of "Big Brother" in the UK?
5. As at March 2004, who is the only actor to win an Oscar for best actor in a leading role for a performance in a foreign language film?
6. Why did Chris Comby and Gemma Abbey become famous losers on May 24th, 2003?
7. How many times did Red Rum win the Grand National?
8. Which football team lost the F.A. Cup final in both 1998 and 1999?
9. Which TV actor had a number one hit single in 1986 with 'Every Loser Wins'?
10. At the 1988 Olympics, who famously came last in the ski-jump?